Thursday, August 29, 2013

First blog---ever?

In all my years I never understood what a "Blog" was.  I don't even think I own a blog until now.  But then again I do have Facebook, so is that considered a "Blog?"  I think so, so I guess I'm a blogger and I've been blogging ever since MySpace, wait, actually ever since Xanga.  Wow, that's a long time ago, I don't even know if that website even exists.
Well I'm now defined as a blogger and I consider myself a blogger for quit sometime now.  But even though I'm classified as a blogger, I don't know exactly the rules and expectations for blogging.  
I can't wait to meet my classmate bloggers through blogging.  Though can I really get to know a real person behind the blogging?  
I am Jadelynn Davis and I'm a blogger.  I am now excited for ECED 420!!

Written on my iPhone:  08-28-2013 at 9:20 pm

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jadelynn! Love the Blog and pictures. Looking forward to learning more about ourselves and each other through this course. Talk to you soon, ZENA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited as well for this class! This blogging thing is new territory for me too.

    ReplyDelete